The reviews posted on toscanainside.com are exclusively from travellers who have actually booked through the portal and wanted to share their opinion following our request by mail or spontaneously. The reviews only come from those who have experienced the service firsthand and this is guaranteed by the fact that we only accept reviews associated with a unique booking reference number corresponding to a reservation.
The reviews posted on toscanainside.com are highly subjective and personal opinions. The views expressed in reviews are by customers who have purchased the services reviewed on toscanainside.com and not by toscanainside.com.
Every review published is associated with an author and will only show the following information which is required when completing the entry form of review: nickname, traveller category, country of origin and trip period. The following personal information will not be made visible to other users on the site such as, name, email and booking number.
Our team carefully evaluates every review toscanainside.com receives and reserves the right not to publish those which contain:
1. Abusive or libelous content: insults, threats, derogatory comments or racism and other similar content;
2. Obscene or vulgar content: profanity, vulgarity, references and any other sexually explicit content;
3. Advertising content: promotions for commercial purposes and with links to companies or products, including self-referencing URLs;
4. Inappropriate characters or words: texts that include HTML tags or with an excessive use of text in CAPITAL LETTERS, slang expressions or text that is difficult to understand;
5. Content not relevant to the subject of the evaluation: comments which are not relevant to the service reviewed;
6. Content that does not meet the entry form standards: content received via email or other means rather than filling out the form.